Advance and empower the global Magento community and commerce ecosystem through open collaboration, education, and thought leadership.
The Magento Association is dedicated to fostering and supporting technology projects, community events, training and education, and online collaboration. The Magento community has a rich history in building collaborative programs and successful events across geographies. The Magento Association is building upon that to complete the vision: An open, healthy and powerful Magento ecosystem for continued success of future generations.
Join Our Community
For nearly a decade, the Magento community has organized and hosted Magento-focused events around the world, bringing community members together to learn, share and collaborate on commerce challenges. Many people became business partners and some even became lifelong friends. At the Imagine 2018 conference Magento, an Adobe company, announced that it will partner with the organization behind the Meet Magento events and the entire global Magento community to create the new Magento Association.
The Magento Association will...
- welcome and reflect all members of the global Magento ecosystem.
- seek out and embrace a diverse community.
- be transparent and accountable to each other.
- act with thoughtfulness, fairness and integrity.
- focus on activities that create mutual success.
- promote a healthy open source contribution culture between the Magento ecosystem and the Magento platform.
- encourage and empower collaboration among stakeholders.
- foster passion and innovation.
- challenge each other to continuously adapt and grow.
- safeguard the long-term financial viability of the association.
- support each other in keeping the Magento ecosystem healthy.
Four Pillars of the Magento Association
The Magento Association has developed four pillars to represent the lenses through which we view every opportunity and decision that comes before the Board of Directors. In a world of infinite possibilities as to how we serve our diverse, global community, the pillars help us determine what we will spend our finite resources on as we pursue our mission to advance and empower the global Magento community and commerce ecosystem through open collaboration, education, and thought leadership.
For more on the Magento Association's four pillars, click here.
Meet our Board of Directors
Meet the team working behind the scenes at Magento Association. Our collaborative team is comprised of board members, founding task force members and staff.