Lead the Headless Revolution: Take Part in Our Survey
What is Your Take on Headless?
Magento Association, Klevu, and GoMage are collaborating on research to understand the readiness of eCommerce development agencies for the headless and composable future.
Are you a manager or owner of an eCommerce agency? We’d love for you to participate in our 1-2 minute survey!
By participating, you’ll get:
- Exclusive insights for survey participants
- Tips to kickstart a headless department in your agency
Why This Survey Matters
The eCommerce industry is rapidly transitioning from a platform-centric to customer-experience approach. As a result, flexible eCommerce solutions like MACH (microservices, API, cloud, headless) and composable are attracting industry leaders.
- The Salesforce State of Commerce report shows that 80% of businesses that do not currently have headless commerce technology plan to implement it in the next two years.
- By 2023, 50% of new commerce capabilities will be incorporated as API-centric SaaS services. (Gartner)
- Organizations that have adopted a composable approach will outpace the competition by 80% when implementing new features. (Gartner)
That's the industry take from the merchant's persepctive. But what is the state of things in the agency world? Are we ready to implement MACH? And if yes, how soon?
With the survey results, we aim to understand your take on headless, current trends and thoughts, and give you insights on how to adapt your development strategy to stay relevant and up-to-date on the market.
Spend a few minutes on the survey and get valuable insights to make a difference in your agency’s future.
We plan to publish the results by the start of Adobe Summit and Discovered.