Magento Association, Klevu, and GoMage have partnered to analyze the agencies’ takes on headless commerce, their plans and predictions.
Our report captures insights from 120 agencies of various sizes from North America, Europe, and Asia Pacifics. Additionally, it provides valuable recommendations from eCommerce experts for agencies seeking to expand their service offerings with headless development.
You will find the recommendations from:
- Anjali Subburaj, Digital Commerce Architect and MACH Alliance Ambassador
- Erwin Hofman, Independent Pagespeed Consultant
- Roman Tsehynka, Head of PWA Engineering at GoMage
- Yuriy Kuzminov, CEO of GoMage
Here are some key takeaways:
- Over 50% of surveyed agencies already offer headless development services to their clients, with an additional 34% planning to invest in it in the near future.
- 75% of agencies that don’t provide headless development plan to include it as part of their service line in the 2023-2024 timeframe.
- Magento PWA emerged as the top choice for building headless websites.
The report also includes differences in headless technology adoption across regions and reveals the challenges that agencies face.
Download the report now to make informed decisions about the state of headless in your agency.